This horse has more natural talent than Clifton Promise, according to rider Jock Paget!
10yo 16hh Bay TB Gelding
Incredible jump technique and one of the best moving TBs ever seen.
Very extravagant jump technique with enormous scope. Really uses his back. Could go top class as a show jumper.
Natural elevation and engagement on the flat very rarely seen in any horse let alone a TB. Three beautiful paces with excellent rhythm.
Achieved some exceptional dressage results for such an inexperienced horse.
- Scored Jock's first '10' (November 2010).
- Regularly scores '9' for paces with comments such as "lovely regular trot, good lengthening shown" and "nice free paces with good rhythm".
- Regularly scores '8' for impulsion and submission with comments such as "nice elasticity" and "nicely forward and softly over the back".
- Regularly scores '9's within a test of movements in each of three paces.
- Scores of 77.1% and 77.0% achieved.
Started eventing only in 2010 but moved up fast to go double clear at his first Pre-Novice in March 2010. Only lightly competed over 2010 and 2011 due to rider spending much of this time overseas and not feeling the horse was ready to be competed by others. Now much more established and settled.
Show jumped lightly at 1.10m in the past.
Fully vetted including x-rays and scope in December 2009.
By Jahafil out of Miss Bargo.
Born 30 October 2001.
Note: Novice Horse Trial level in New Zealand equates to Preliminary Horse Trial in the USA.